Ultimate Cheese Burger
- 4 potato buns
- 3/4 lb ground beef
- 1/4 lb ground pork (if you can get ground bacon, get that)
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tbsp each garlic powder, onion powder, paprika or 2 tbsp fry seasoning
- To taste: salt, pepper
- Combine meat and seasonings in mixing bowl.
- Separate meat mixture into four equal parts.
- For each part, roll into a ball and create a cavity in the center. In the cavity, stuff 1/4 of the cheddar cheese, then pinch closed to form a patty slightly larger than the buns.
These pair well with p’tot wedges and beer.