Simple Crustless Quiche
- 4 eggs
- 2–3 cups milk1
- As much cheese as your heart desires
- 2 cups veggies, diced (dealer’s choice)2
- 1 1/2 cups meat, diced (dealer’s choice)2
- 1/2 tbsp each garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, Italian seasoning
- To taste: salt, pepper, crushed red chili flakes
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, cheese, seasonings, and your veggie and meat choosing in mixing bowl.
- Grease or butter up your dish. Dump the egg mixture into the dish and top with more cheese if you’re feelin' frisky.
- Bake uncovered until the center is set and not jiggly. Depending on your fillings, this should take 30–45 minutes.
Cow’s milk works beautifully, but any milk substitute will do fine.
Throw whatever veggies/meat you want in the mix. Personal veggie favorites: tomatoes, onions, sliced garlic, asparagus, and mushrooms. Meat go-to’s: bacon, ham, turkey, pepperoni, and chorizo.