Simple Crustless Quiche
10 minutes prep30 minutes cook
- 12" cast iron skillet or 6x9" casserole dish or pie pan
- Mixing bowl
- 4 eggs
- 2–3 cups milk1
- As much cheese as your heart desires
- 2 cups veggies, diced (dealer’s choice)2
- 1 1/2 cups meat, diced (dealer’s choice)2
- 1/2 tbsp each garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, Italian seasoning
- To taste: salt, pepper, crushed red chili flakes
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, cheese, seasonings, and your veggie and meat choosing in mixing bowl.
- Grease or butter up your dish. Dump the egg mixture into the dish and top with more cheese if you’re feelin' frisky.
- Bake uncovered until the center is set and not jiggly. Depending on your fillings, this should take 30–45 minutes.
Cow’s milk works beautifully, but any milk substitute will do fine.
Throw whatever veggies/meat you want in the mix. Personal veggie favorites: tomatoes, onions, sliced garlic, asparagus, and mushrooms. Meat go-to’s: bacon, ham, turkey, pepperoni, and chorizo.
Other main dish recipes:
Teriyaki KabobsMain Dish
Best Beer BratwurstMain Dish
Yogurt ChickenMain Dish
Roasted Veggie and Quinoa SoupMain Dish
1 hour 25 minutes
Taco BowlsMain Dish
Garlic Fried ChopsMain Dish
Tahini PastaMain Dish
Garlic PastaMain Dish
Red Beans & RiceMain Dish
8 hours 10 minutes
It's Chili SZNMain Dish
8 hours 20 minutes
Miso ChickenMain Dish
Ultimate Cheese BurgerMain Dish
Spa'ghet Meat SauceMain Dish
5 hours 25 minutes
Beef Birria TacosMain Dish
5 hours 20 minutes