5 minutes prep10 minutes cook
- 12" non-stick skillet
- 1/4 lb spaghetti
- 4 tbsp each: olive oil, garlic - minced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tbsp each: Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder
- To taste: crushed red chili flakes, salt, pepper
- 1/4 cup pasta water
- Boil water in stockpot with a heaping amount of salt.
- Cook pasta until al dente, then drain in colander. Reserve 1/4 cup of the pasta water and set aside.
- While pasta is cooking, heat non-stick skillet to medium heat. Add oil and butter.
- When the butter is melted, add in the garlic. Toast the garlic 2–4 minutes until golden brown.
- Once the garlic is nice and toasty lower heat to medium-low and add in the seasonings, then cook for an addition 1–2 minutes.
- After cooking down the seasonings slowly stir in 1 Tbsp of the pasta water and scrape any bits off the bottom of the pan.
- Add the drained pasta and the remainder of the pasta water to the frying pan and toss for 30 seconds.
- Serve with parsely and parmasean cheese.
Other main dish recipes:
Teriyaki KabobsMain Dish
Best Beer BratwurstMain Dish
Yogurt ChickenMain Dish
Roasted Veggie and Quinoa SoupMain Dish
1 hour 25 minutes
Taco BowlsMain Dish
Garlic Fried ChopsMain Dish
Tahini PastaMain Dish
Red Beans & RiceMain Dish
8 hours 10 minutes
It's Chili SZNMain Dish
8 hours 20 minutes
Miso ChickenMain Dish
Ultimate Cheese BurgerMain Dish
Spa'ghet Meat SauceMain Dish
5 hours 25 minutes
Beef Birria TacosMain Dish
5 hours 20 minutes