- 1/4 lb fettucine or linguine
- 1/4–1/2 cup reserved pasta water
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp or 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp each cumin, garlic powder
- To taste: salt, pepper, cayenne
- In a medium pot bring salted water to a boil. Boil noodles until al dente.
- Reserve 1/2 cup pasta water.
- Drain noodles and set aside.
- While the noodles are cooking, heat a non-stick skillet to medium heat.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil and toss in cherry tomatoes and garlic. Cook until the tomatoes start to burst.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add tahini, lemon juice, maple syrup, and seasonings. Cook down for about 1 minute.
- Add a splash of pasta water and the cooked noodles to the mix and give it a stir to coat the noodles.
- Depending on how creamy you want the sauce, you can add up to the full 1/2 cup pasta water you reserved. Just make sure to cook the pasta water in the sauce to incorporate it.