It’s Chili SZN
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium white onion, diced
- 4 tbsp or 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- ~1/2 cup chili spice
- 2 14.5 oz cans diced fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 15 oz can each dark red kidney beans & light red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2–3 bay leaves
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- Dump canned goods, broth, cooked meat, bay leaves, and the remaining seasoning into slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6–8 hours, or high for 3–4 hours.
- Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream, chives, and jalapeño cheddar cornbread.