10 minutes prep15 minutes cook
- Baking sheet
- 1 gallon freezer bag (for marinating)
- Aluminum foil
- 3–4 chicken boobs
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped & lightly packed
- 3 tbsp or 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice (about the juice from 1 lemon)
- 1 1/2 tsp each cayenne, cumin
- To taste: salt, pepper
- Wash and pat dry the chicken.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the ingredients with a fork.
- Add chicken and marinade to freezer bag, swirling to ensure a consistent coating.
- Marinate in the fridge for at least 3 hours (but preferably overnight).
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Place chicken evenly on baking sheet, and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake until internal temperature is at least 165º F, about 18–20 minutes.
- Let chicken rest 5–10 minutes before cutting.
- Top chicken with lemon yogurt dressing and serve with yellow rice, zucchini with tomatoes, and 2 ingredient naan.