2 Ingredient Naan
5 minutes prep5 minutes cook
Yields 8–10 naan
- 10" cast iron skillet
- 1 3/4 cups self rising flour
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Heavy pinch salt
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, yogurt, and salt.
- Once combined, separate into equal parts and form dough balls. Smash each dough ball into discs 1/8–1/4" thick.
- Heat cast iron to medium heat and drizzle with neutral cooking oil.
- Cook each disc until they are golden brown on each side, about 2 minutes each.
- Optional, brush cooked naan with melted butter and top garlic powder and cilantro.
- Serve with hummus or yogurt chicken.