Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar - packed
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 tsp vanilla - measure with your heart
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line cupcake tin with liners of choice.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt until well combined.
- In medium bowl whisk together eggs, sugar, brown sugar, vegetable oil, buttermilk, and vanilla until they are mixed harmoniously.
- Slowly incorporate the wet mixture to the dry to ensure no clumps are formed. Whisk until batter is formed.
- Then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Fill cupcake liners 2/3 of the way. Bake at 350°F for 18–19 minutes.
- Cool completely before topping with some of our cream cheese frosting1
- Beware: this combo is DANGEROUS! It will have your coworkers tackling you as you walk through the front door. That way they are able to get at least one cupcake before Steve in Sales has a chance to even smell them. Just know... You’ve been warned.