Garlic Parmesan Asparagus
- 1 bundle asparagus, cut ~1/2" - 1" off bottom
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp or 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tbsp each: garlic powder, onion powder
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- To taste: salt, pepper
- Optional: bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In mixing bowl toss asparagus in olive oil, with minced garlic, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil, place asparagus in single layer. Top with parmesan cheese, and bread crumbs(optional).
- Bake for 10–15 minutes or until tender, but still a slight snap.
Serve up along side your favorite dish, might we recommend garlic fried chops?