Squash with Goat Cheese and Thyme
- 2 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 4–5 sprigs of fresh thyme or 1/2 tbsp dried thyme
- 2 tsp each garlic powder, onion powder
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- To taste: salt, pepper
- Adjust rack to top position and preheat oven to 350º F.
- In mixing bowl, combine squash, thyme, and seasonings.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange the squash in an even layer on baking sheet.
- Bake until squash is tender, about 12–15 minutes.
- Top with goat cheese and serve warm.