- 1/2 lb strawberries, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp water
- Pinch of salt
- Heat sauce pan to medium-low heat. Add the berries and orange juice, and bring to a simmer. Let simmer until berries begin to soften, about 5 minutes.
- While berries are simmering, mix cornstarch and water to form a slurry.
- Add sugar, honey, and cornstarch slurry to sauce pan, and bring to a boil. Let boil until thickened, and add a pinch of salt to finish.
- Serve on top of our cheesecake, or warm on top of ice cream or pancakes.
Either fresh or frozen berries are fine, just be sure to dice the strawberries.