5 minutes prep10 minutes cook
Yields ~1 cup
- Sauce pan
- 1/2 lb strawberries, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp water
- Pinch of salt
- Heat sauce pan to medium-low heat. Add the berries and orange juice, and bring to a simmer. Let simmer until berries begin to soften, about 5 minutes.
- While berries are simmering, mix cornstarch and water to form a slurry.
- Add sugar, honey, and cornstarch slurry to sauce pan, and bring to a boil. Let boil until thickened, and add a pinch of salt to finish.
- Serve on top of our cheesecake, or warm on top of ice cream or pancakes.
Either fresh or frozen berries are fine, just be sure to dice the strawberries.
Other ingredient recipes:
Spicy Sundried Tomato AioliIngredient
Lemon Yogurt DressingIngredient
Spicy Garlic AioliIngredient