Spicy Sundried Tomato Aioli
15 minutes prep
Yields 1 cup
- 7–8 sundried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp or 6 cloves garlic, minced or made into a paste1
- 2 tsp oil from sundried tomatoes jar
- To taste: salt, pepper
- In a bowl mix the ingredients until well combined... yup, it’s that easy.
- To make garlic into paste, crush garlic and let sit for 10 minutes (this allows the allicin in the garlic to become happy). After the 10 minutes top the garlic with a pinch of salt and use the back of a sharp knife to smooth and scrape the garlic back and forth on the cutting board until a paste is formed.
Other ingredient recipes:
Lemon Yogurt DressingIngredient
Spicy Garlic AioliIngredient