It’s all Greek to Me
Want a light and breezy burger night, with a hint of feeling like you’re visiting a beautiful coastal town? Then this is the meal for you.
- Adjust rack to top position and preheat oven to 425°F.
- Dice: 1 onion, cucumber, tomato, sundried tomatoes
Slice: 1/2 onion, tomato, sweet tot(fries)
Mince: garlic, 1/2 onion
Wash and separate butter lettuce
- If making tzatziki: chop dill, grate cucumber.
- If making spicy sundried tomato aioli: make garlic paste, chop sundried tomatoes.
- Measure out: spinach, base for sauce of choosing or both, feta.
- Pop the sweet p’tot fries in the oven. Don’t forget to set your timer for 20–25 minutes.
- While fries are baking, heat a non-stick skillet to medium-high heat, and start mixing and forming the burger patties.
- Start cooking the burgers, and in the mean time mix up your sauce(s).
- Mix up your dressing for the salad and toss in with the veggies for the cucumber salad.
- Toast up your ciabatta buns in the leftover grease from the burgers.
- Spread sauce on both sides of buns, top with a patty, lettuce, tomato, and onion.
- Divide fries and salad between plates. Use any extra sauce(s) for dipping the fries in.
- Mix up some gin coolers. You can make about 4 in typical cocktail shaker, so make enough to share!