Ultimate Burger Night
Get ready for an unforgettable night with loved ones featuring an ever classic combo of revamped cheeseburgers, p’tot wedges, and broccoli.
- Adjust rack to top position and preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cut: broccoli into bite size pieces
- Mix together fry seasoning
- In mixing bowls toss broccoli and p’tot wedges with oil and fry seasoning. Place on baking sheet and bake at 425°F for 20–25 minutes, or until at desired crispiness. Don’t forget to set a timer.
- While the veggies roast, heat non-stick skillet to medium to medium-high heat and start making the onion jam.
- When the onions are cooking start mixing and forming the ultimate cheeseburgers.
- Remove the onions from the skillet and set aside. Wipe the skillet of any excess onion jam juice, and start cooking the burgers, pressing firmly to keep them from shrinking.
- While the burgers are cooking in a couple of mixing bowls start making the fry sauce and spicy garlic aioli.
- Toast your buns, I’d recommend potato buns.
- Spread aioli on both sides of buns, top with a patty, onion jam, and ketchup.
- Divide the broccoli, and p’tot wedges between plates. Serve with any leftover aioli, fry sauce, and a light juicy or hazy IPA.