Teriyaki chicken is sooo overplayed, try this twist on a favorite Japanese dish.
Make sure to start this at least 24 hours in advance to serving.
35 minutes prep25 minutes cook
- 24 hours in advance make the miso sauce and marinade chicken thighs.
- After the long wait, adjust the rack to top position and preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cut: broccoli to bite size pieces
Slice: green onion - separating the white and green portions
Grate: ginger (prepackaged ginger paste is fine)
- Rinse rice until water is clear.
- Wipe thighs of miso sauce - completely.
- Toss broccoli in 1 tbsp of fry seasoning and bake.
- Start ginger rice.
- While rice simmers heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil on nonstick skillet to medium-low heat and start cooking thighs.
- Make miso sauce drizzle. (located at the end of miso chicken recipe.)
- Mix together some ginger saketinis.
- Plate chicken over rice and a side of broccoli, with a garnish of sesame seeds, remainder of green onions and miso sauce drizzle.
- Don’t forget the miso soup!