Feel right at home with this soul warming spa’ghet meal, not like grandma makes it.
40 minutes prep4 hours 20 minutes cook
- Dice: onion
- Get started on meat sauce as it needs to slow cook for at least 4 hours.
- When sauce is ~30 minutes from being ready to serve, preheat oven to 400°F, and start to bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
- While waiting start mixing together the garlic spread and shredding cheese, and putting together the cheesy garlic bread.
- Once water is boil dump in desired amount of noodles and cook until al dente.
- While noodles are cooking put the cheesy garlic bread in the oven.
- Take garlic bread out of oven and give it a quick slice.
- Serve sauce over a bowl of noodles, a couple slices of garlic bread, and a simple salad. This pairs well with any leftover wine you may have from the sauce.
- Don’t forget the parmesan cheese!